If you need help now
- If you are in immediate danger dial 111
The Police will be able to assist you to contact Aviva once you are safe
- Run outside - head for where there are other people
- Scream for help
If you require support from Aviva
Call us on 378 3847 or 0800 AVIVA NOW (0800 28482 669)- 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Support, advice, education
- Advocacy services with other agencies or government department
- Access to safe, temporary accommodation
Our criteria for services are that you or your children are experiencing family violence; this includes physical, psychological and emotional abuse.
Our trained staff will be able to talk through your options.
A safer, happier life IS possible. Read about how some other women and men have changed their lives for the better
Did you know?
- Telecom supply phones free of charge that will allow you to make 111 calls if you are unable to afford a standard rental.
- A 111 call can be made from a mobile phone even if you don't have any credit.