Annual Appeal Week 11-17 April 2016
Every day at Aviva we see children, women and men come through our doors needing support to live safely, free from violence.
And every day we are privileged to see children, women and men change their lives for the better. We hope that you will be part of their journey, and ours.
We will be running our annual appeal week from 11th – 17th April. As in past years we will be running a street appeal and we hope that our generous community will get behind Aviva through that, an in other ways. Only 45% of our funding comes from government contracts and we need to generate an additional $1 million from other sources each year just to keep our services running.
Here is how you could support Aviva’s Annual Appeal:
- Volunteer two hours (or more!) of your time to our street appeal on Saturday 16th or Sunday 17th of April to help us collect throughout Christchurch, Kaiapoi, Rangiora, Amberley and Rolleston. Click on the following links to register your interest:
- Volunteer a couple of hours to help count the collection on Saturday - Wednesday
- Run your own fundraising event with your colleagues, family, class mates, friends or community group; we’ve created some fun fundraising ideas for schools, workplaces or community groups if you are after a bit of inspiration.
- Make a donation to Aviva. You can find all the details on how you can do this online, by bank transfer, by cheque or text (Vodafone only) here.
- Gift goods or services that we can gift to clients or use for fundraising.
If you decide to do a fundraiser, we would love to hear about it so that we can share your plans, photos and successes with our other supporters. If you are interested in running a larger event please get in touch; we may be able to let our other supporters know and help promote it.
If you are interested in supporting Aviva but the timing of our Appeal Week does not suit you, please choose any time that works for you – we love support all-year round.
If you have any other questions please call 0800 AVIVA NOW (0800 28482 669) or email email@example.com.